Algon is currently serving/recently served as financial advisor to:
Tradition Land Company
- Advising owner (former lender) of 8,200 acre master planned community in Port St. Lucie, FL on strategic alternatives. Previously served as CRO in a prior restructuring.
- Conducting nationwide M&A process to maximize value.
- Currently advising developer/operator of senior living facilities on the acquisition of a 500+ bed Tampa area CCRC currently in a contested Chapter 11.
- Advised major charitable foundation on restructuring/sale/recapitalization
- Anchored by The Four Seasons it is the largest resort located in Costa Rica
- Winner, M&A Advisor Refinancing Deal of the Year for $250 million+ transactions
The Related Group
- $2 billion+ restructuring of senior and mezzanine debt across 21 separate loans, including Trump I, Trump II, Trump III and Trump Hollywood.
- Completed consensual restructuring with 40+ domestic and foreign financial institutions.
- Restructured Company is once again a major successful real estate developer
Tradition/BFC Corporation (NYSE: BBX)
- Diversified NYSE holding company.
- CRO for successful restructuring on over $370 million of subsidiary level debt
Leisure Industries Corporation (Mego Financial – Nasdaq: MEGO)
- Advisor to the Chapter 11/7 trustee for $185 million publicly traded timeshare company
- Developed strategy and negotiated substantial recovery for prepetition and DIP lender
Reynolds Family and Affiliates
- High profile entrepreneur with over 20 real estate and operating company companies
- Global restructuring with 30+ lenders on over $500 million of debt spread across 20+ loans
Advanced Lighting Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADLT)
- Advised the Official Equity Committee in obtaining substantial recovery in $175 million Chapter 11
Harmony Information Systems, Inc.
- Advised JMI Equity ($1.3 + billion) on the recapitalization of its portfolio company
Bluegreen (NYSE: BXG)
- Developer/operator of timeshare resorts and large developer of residential lots
- Review of strategic alternatives and ultimate $29 million sale of Bluegreen Communities
- Restructured approximately $140 million of senior debt.
- Completed global restructuring. Leading developer and operator of apartments with over $475 million of debt.
Diversified Family Investment Vehicle
- Advised on two CMBS debt restructurings of retail and office assets. Successfully negotiated agreements with CW Capital and C3.
Mego Financial (Nasdaq: MEGO)
- Advisor to Chapter 11/7 trustee for $185 million publicly traded timeshare company. Developed strategy and negotiated substantial recovery for DIP lender.
CABI Downtown, LLC
- Confirmed $256 million Chapter 11 Plan for major condominium project
Synovus Financial Corporation (NYSE: SNV)
- Advised in divestiture of 28% equity ownership in Aerosonics Corporation (AMEX: AIM).
Speizman Industries, Inc. (SPZN.OB)
- Advised the Special Committee of the Board of Directors on connection with Chapter 11 petition
- Advised investor group in purchase of PCX Corp., a division of NYSE listed Integrated Electrical Services, Inc.
Agway Liquidating Trust
- Advised $400 million trust on the disposition of 24 environmentally-tainted
Southeastern Retirement Associates, LLC
- Advised an ad hoc committee of Subordinated Noted Holders in a $52.3 million restructuring
NY-based hedge fund
- Advised on valuation of $600 million of subordinated debt in a publicly traded company.
Arlington Ridge LLC
- Financial Advisor to Debtor in Chapter 11 proceedings, also held CRO position
- Financial advisor in sale to Youth & Family Centered Services, Inc., a portfolio company of TA Associates.
- Advised major hedge fund investors on $500 million eastern European distressed investment
One Bal Harbour
- CRO in confirmed Chapter 11 of condo/hotel project with $700 million+ in assets
- Managed sale process via section 363 sale
Southeastern Retirement Associates, LLC
- Advised ad hoc committee of Subordinated Noted Holders in a $52 million restructuring
SELAF Waterfall Holding Company
- Advised on $175 million private equity firm on strategic alternatives for portfolio investment